- Designing and building custom and complex workflows
- Provide support for external departments.
- Coordinate with users for UAT Testing and signoff.
- Developing and testing new systems.
- Adopting a client’s perspective.
Skills and Requirements:
- Microsoft Cloud solution.
- Knowledge of HTML and ASP.NET.
- Should be able to judge modules, features and capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365. (MS Dynamics CRM, NAV, GP, or Trade and Logistics).
- Great experience with SQL databases.
- Testing and troubleshooting experience
- Ideal Microsoft Dynamics Consultant must be adept at grasping business requirements analysis.
Requirements and soft skills;
- 1-3 years of strong experience
- MS Dynamics 365 certification.
- Required excellent and proactive communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Market competitive salary package.
- Week-ends off.
- Compensation and benefits as per company’s policies.
- Flexible working hours.