We are looking for a passionate React Native developer who will be working closely with the development team, product owners and other stakeholders. As a React Native Developer, you will develop maintainable, modular and scalable React Native mobile apps, using industry best practices and contribute to the direction and architecture of the system being developed.
What Will You Do/ Responsibilities:
- You will develop rich and user friendly mobile applications using React Native framework.
- You will design pixel perfect UI, and consume Rest APIs in mobile apps.
- Continuously participate, research and ideate the product as per need.
- You will use your familiarity with recent technologies and practices to develop client-side infrastructural systems and integrate them into existing ones.
- Write unit tests for the individual components/functions/units you have written.
- Deploy iOS and Android applications to Apple App store and Google Play Store.
What We Need for this Position/ Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in developing mobile applications (iOS/Android).
- 2+ years of experience in React Native.
- Strong React core concepts specially React hooks.
- Hands-on experience with state management libraries such as Redux/MobX.
- Experience using middleware frameworks such as Redux Thunk/Redux Saga.
- Experience uploading mobile apps to Apple App store and Google Play Store.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Experience writing unit tests using jest on any other framework.
- Meaningful experience working on mid-level systems/products.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work and have a can-do attitude.
- Self-management in an agile driven environment
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Advantages: Typescript, Unit Testing, Git.