We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer (3 – 5+ years of Full Stack development experience) responsible for the development, deployment, and maintenance of the system. Your primary focus will be the development of new features from UI to the backend and database. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Deliver highly reliable production-ready code, by following best practices and coding standards.
- Enhancing framework architecture, design, and hands-on code review activities.
- Architecture and redesign code for maintainability, scalability, security and efficiency.
- Intuitively resolve complex design and architecture issues.
- Provide technical expertise.
- Help grow team knowledge in advanced engineering methodologies and standards, cutting-edge technologies, and industry best practices.
- Ensuring timely completion of tasks with top-quality output with an enthusiastic approach.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or a similar relevant field
- Working Experience with .Net Core, Entity framework & Restful Web APIS
- Working experience with Angular 9+/ React
- Familiar with Repository, Unit of work, Mediator & CQRS Design Patterns
- Experience creating front-end applications using HTML5, Angular / React, LESS/SASS
- Familiar with version control (TFS, Git).
- Excellent analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Hardworking, passionate, energetic, organized, polished, and sharp.
- Knowledge of the following will be considered a plus:
- Node JS
- Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
- Experience with cloud technologies (Azure/AWS)